Here are some featured recent entries to the SEN Knowledge Base (www.sedexp.net):
1) Data: Tulane Delta Basin Series, Y Wang, L Yu, Q Li, and K Straub
2) Method: Titan Experiment for Influence of Ice Composition on Tensile Strength and Erosion Rates on Titan, K Litwin Miller
Post entries to the Knowledge Base at www.sedexp.net and see your entry featured next time!
Monday, November 27, 2017
If you are attending the AGU 2017 Fall Meeting, here are some SEN-related events you should check out:
- Wednesday presentation on SEN and SEAD: ED32B: Virtual Community Platforms and Data Tools for Enabling Geoscience Research and Education II
- EarthCube Town Hall (Wednesday, December 13)
- Experimental Session: Physical Experiments of Earth Surface Processes: Novel Results and Advances in Methods, Instrumentation, and Data Handling (Friday, December 15)
- EarthCube booth located in exhibit hall booth 1633
- EarthCube has compiled a page of EarthCube-related sessions
Look forward to seeing you all in the Big Easy!